Monday, September 21, 2009

A Rejoinder to Friday's Post

Credit: George Moyer

Having read Cynthia's suggestion here on Friday that the gals give each other feedback on "recycled men," I have a few thoughts of my own! We guys have picked our share of lemons from the lemon tree, and I think what we need is a place where we can not only warn off other guys about them but also advertise to get rid of them. You know the expression, One man's trash is another man's treasure. Or, to paraphrase Henny Youngman: Take my old girlfriend--please!

Having recently divested myself of just such a horror story, I'll be happy to lead off with the first ad. Got a question for me about all this? You can find me easily--I'm the one dancing through the streets exuberantly yelling, "Free! Free! I'm free!"

Men: Are you looking for that someone special? Well, keep looking because I have just the one you don't want.This girl was once the catch of the day, but then just like a three-day-old fish...whew!!! She will throw out the lure and reel you in, and then it is over. She can romp and play, but the price is high. All of your wordly deeds will be brought out to be aired, and you will have to listen to diatribes on how you should be. If you are a hunter, you may actually want this person, as she is known as one of the world's most dogged stalkers. If you like to watch girls, then watch her strut in the mall. If this girl sounds neat, contact me at: 1 800 IAM DONE.

-- George Moyer

No comments:

Post a Comment