Thursday, September 3, 2009

From Star Trek: I'm A Doctor, Not A . . .

Series and episode title are listed after the quote:

Dr. Leonard McCoy:
* "What am I, a doctor or a moon-shuttle conductor?" (TOS: "The Corbomite Maneuver")
* "I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer." (TOS: "The Devil in the Dark")
* "I'm a surgeon, not a psychiatrist." (TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
* "Look, I'm a doctor, not an escalator." (TOS: "Friday's Child")
* "I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." (TOS: "The Doomsday Machine")
* "I'm a doctor, not an engineer." (TOS: "Mirror, Mirror")
...to which Montgomery Scott immediately replied, "Now, you're an engineer."
* "I'm a doctor, not a coal miner." (TOS: "The Empath")

Dr. Leonard McCoy (alternate reality):

* "I don't need a doctor, damn it, I am a doctor!" (Star Trek)
* "Damn it man, I'm a doctor, not a physicist!" (Star Trek)
* "I'm a doctor Jim, I'm busy!" (Star Trek)

Dr. Julian Bashir:

* "I'm a doctor, not a botanist." (DS9: "The Wire")
* "I'm a doctor, not an historian." (DS9: "Trials and Tribble-ations")

[edit] The Doctor:

* "I'm a doctor, Mr. Neelix, not a decorator." (VOY: "Phage")
* "I'm a doctor, not a bartender." (VOY: "Twisted")
* "I'm a doctor, not a voyeur." (VOY: "Parturition")
* "I'm a doctor, not a performer." (VOY: "Investigations")
* "I'm a doctor, not a counterinsurgent." (VOY: "Basics, Part II")
* "I'm a doctor, not a database." (VOY: "Future's End, Part II")
* "I'm a doctor, not a peeping Tom." (VOY: "Drone")
* "I'm a doctor, not a battery." (VOY: "Gravity")
* "I'm a doctor, not a dragon-slayer." (VOY: "Bliss")
* "I'm a doctor, not a zoo-keeper." (VOY: "Life Line")
* "I'm a doctor, not an engineer." (VOY: "Flesh and Blood")

Starfleet EMHs:

* USS Enterprise-E EMH Mark I: "I'm a doctor, not a doorstop." (Star Trek:First Contact)
* USS Prometheus EMH Mark II: "I'm a doctor, not a commando." (VOY: "Message in a Bottle")

Credit: Where I Got It: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/I%27m_a_doctor,_not_a...

No comments:

Post a Comment