Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's So Hot...

Having just survived a day of 95+ weather, with more like it to come, I thought it would be appropriate to share some "It's so hot..." jokes.

Enjoy and stay cool!

It's so hot that I saw two trees fighting over a dog.

It's so hot, today I saw a chicken lay a fried egg.


It's so hot that it makes me want to take off my skin and sit in my bones

It was so hot in Palm Springs the Betty Ford Center said, "Screw it, open the bar. Drinks for everybody”

It was so hot my cab driver was wearing an oscillating turban.


It was so hot out that North Korea test launched a long range Popsicle.

It is so hot, the squirrels are handling their nuts with potholders

It's so hot that I have discovered that asphalt has a liquid state.

It's so hot that I have found out (the hard way) that my seat belt buckle could be used as a branding iron.

It's so hot, I can roast marshmallows on my belly.

It's so hot...the Baptists aren't burning any books.

It's so hot...the retirement center is having a wet t-shirt contest.

It's so hot...every gay person who came out has gone back in.

It's so hot...the squirrels are leaving their nuts uncovered.

It's so hot...Satan went home until it cools off.

It's so hot...my dog is afraid to lick himself.

It's so hot...the Jehovah's Witnesses are thinking of installing a window.

You

Credit: Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment