Wednesday, August 19, 2009

JEST FOR FUN

Credit: Puns of the Day

Two doctors and an HMO manager are killed in a train wreck and line up at the Pearly Gates for admission to heaven. Saint Peter asks them to identify themselves.

One doctor steps forward and says, “I was a pediatric spine surgeon. I helped hundreds of kids overcome their deformities.”

Saint Peter says, “Enter.”

The other doctor says, “I was a psychiatrist. I helped rehabilitate thousands of people.”

Saint Peter nods and invites him into heaven.

The third applicant steps forward and says, “I was an HMO manager. I helped countless people get cost-effective health care.”

Saint Peter tells him, “You can come in, too.” As the HMO manager walks by, Saint Peter adds, “But you can only stay for 3 days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment