Friday, July 31, 2009

JEST FOR FUN - Quick Takes

Radio DJ: Would the lady who left her nine kids at Wrigley Field please pick them up immediately? They are beating the Cubs 4-0 in the 7th inning.

I was in the express lane at the store quietly fuming. Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of me had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries. Imagine
my delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward looked into the cart and asked sweetly, “So which six items would you like to buy?”

I’m dating a guy with a lazy eye, but I just found out he’s seeing someone else on the side.

I have discovered that I am a walking economy. My hair line is in recession, my stomach is a victim of inflation, and both of these together are putting me into a deep depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment