Thursday, October 14, 2010

JEST FOR FUN

Jimmy asked, "Hey, Mike! How's your new pet fish doing? You know, the one you said was really something special." "To tell you the truth, I'm really disappointed in him." answered Mike. "The guy who sold him to me said I could teach him to sing like a bird." "What?" says Jimmy. "Let me get this straight ... You bought a fish because you thought you could teach him to sing like a bird?" "Well, yeah. After all, you know, he's a parrot fish." "Now listen, Mike, while you might be able to teach a parrot to sing, you're never going to get anywhere with a parrot fish." "That's what you think!" says Mike "It just so happens this fish can sing. The thing is, he's terribly off-key and it's driving me crazy. Do you know how hard it is to tuna fish?"

No comments:

Post a Comment