Friday, October 1, 2010

JEST FOR FUN

Bob Cohen, who is quadriplegic and uses a wheelchair, is driving to a very important business meeting, but, when he gets there, he can't find a handicap only parking slot. He drives around, up to several blocks away. Even the two pay parking lots are full. In desperation he looks heavenly and says, "Oh Lord, if You will find me a parking place in the next five minutes, I promise You I will stop gambling, I'll eat only kosher food, I'll stop going with shiksas and I'll observe shabbes properly." Almost immediately, he sees a van pulling out of its handicap only parking place and quickly takes its place. Again Bob looks up at heaven and says, "Oh Lord, there's no need for You to find me a parking place - I've already found one."

No comments:

Post a Comment