Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JEST FOR FUN

Yankel Goldstein, in his late 80's and still gainfully employed as a salesman, has been trying unsuccessfully to sell ribbon to Macy's for many years. Last week he made another attempt to speak to the anti-Semitic buyer. "Goldstein," the buyer says, "you've been trying to sell me ribbon for at least 25 years. Now is your chance. Send me enough yellow ribbon to reach from the tip of your nose to the tip of your penis." Three days later, 4 tractor trailers full of yellow ribbon drive up to Macy's receiving dock. The ribbon buyer went ballistic. He calls Goldstein and yells. "What's going on??? I ordered enough ribbon to reach from the tip of your nose to the tip of your penis, and you send me 4 truck loads full of ribbon." Goldstein replies calmly: "The tip of my penis is in Poland."

No comments:

Post a Comment