Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JEST FOR FUN

Paddy wanted to be an accountant, so he went for an aptitude test: Tester: "If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?"
Paddy replied, "SEVEN!"
Tester: "No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?"
Paddy: "SEVEN!"
Tester: "Let's try this another way. If I give you two bottles of beer, and two bottles of beer, and another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got?"
Paddy: "SIX."
Tester: "Good! Now, if I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?"
Paddy: "SEVEN!"
Tester: "How on Earth do you figure that you'd have seven rabbits?"
Paddy: "Well I've already got one rabbit at home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment