Friday, January 29, 2010

Got to Love the Cable Company part 2

Just when you think all is right with the world again, you can email or instant message whomever you want, look up whatever interests you and play games to your heart's delight, they pull the rug out from under you again. That's right, our internet access was down again. One would think that this time would not be so bad, considering that I was without it for over a week and ended up doing just fine. You would think wrong. It was much worse. I had just gotten back on track and feeling like I was caught up when bam, it was violently taken away from me again. All those people that I had apologized to for my lack of responses and assured that I was back online, would now feel the sting of disappointment and rejection again. They would not get responses from me again and would now assume that I was just plain rude. Sweet cable company you have made a fool of me again. How does that old saying go? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Yes, I let myself be taken in by the empty promises of the cable company once again. Let's hope I learn this time.

Credit: Unknown. (If this picture belongs to you, click here to claim it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment