Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Church Bloopers


~ For the group of ladies called Moms Who Care and pray for
the children in school. When their meeting was cancelled one
week: There will be no Moms who care this week.

~ A woman's blouse was found at a table in the middle of the
usher appreciation dinner. If you lost your blouse, please
come to the church office.

~ A worm welcome to all who have come today.

~ Hymn: "I Love Thee My Ford."

~ Helpers are needed! Please sign up on the information
sheep.

~ Diana and David request your presents at their wedding.

~ Lent is that period for preparing for Holy Weed and
Easter.

~ We pray that our people will jumble themselves.

~ Hymn of Response: Crown Him With Many Cows.

~ Child care provided with reservations.

~ Tonight, Pastor will preach on "Diving Healing."

~ Were you there when they laid Him in the bomb?

~ Christ is a member of Boy Scout Troop 36.

~ Mark your calendars not to attend the church retreat.

~ My joke is easy and my burden is light.

~ I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was
thirty and you gave me drink.

~ We are an autonomous body, operating under the hardship of
Jesus Christ.

~ The Honeymooners are now having bile studies each Tuesday
evening at 7:30 p.m.

~ The visiting monster today is Rev. Jack Baines.

~ Boars of Trustees meet after church today.

~ We are always happy to have you sue our facility.

~ Hymn: I Need Three Every Hour.

~ All children are requested to bring fresh followers to
decorate the cross for Easter Sunday.

~ The King's Bras will present a concert at our church this
evening at 6:00 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment